Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Woke up early today

Now after 30 minutes of streching I think I can go back to sleep. Skiing is really the ultimate holiday, lots of fresh air and physical exercise nice views to oogle and the food, Yes we are in france! This time I rented a pair of monster skis, after a few years of carving skis with very narrow waists that seem to do most of the work by rhemselves i got something different this year. Much longer, much wider, look more like the things ski-jumpers use. OK the main reason I have them is that the rental guy said -these are the best skis I have, but I am not sure you are good enough to ride them. He was right! As long as we stay in slopes within my limits they are wonderful, really lovely skis, but as soon as I step out of my boundries they become "the punisher", the slightest mistakes are severly punished :) but so far so good, only one serios wipe-out until know