Sunday, July 6, 2008

A perfect Saturday!

So the day started a little rough, primarily since friday night was sort of infringing on saturday morning. Some coffee and a stroll through a hot and humid harajuku to fujimama, where a bloody mary and a thai ceasar sallad can make any bad hair day into the soft day. The stuff you need to recharge for a new week in the office. To prove the point it even made me able to survive a shopping stop at GAP, despite the sale, so now I have jeans in my own size!! People watching in harajuku is a really nice way to spend a day, even a humid tokyo day at 30 degrees celcius. When done with that a slow stroll towards shinjuku for a stop at kinokuniya, the best book store in tokyo, so now I have more books to read. On my way home I also managed to find a decent food store close to home such that to top the day I hade dinner I made myself!